CLAT 2013 has been slightly revamped. Find below the revised pattern for CLAT 2013 which will be followed by the Hidayatullah National Law University (HNLU), Raipur. The examination carries 200 marks and consists of 200 multiple choice questions and the time duration to complete the test is 2 hours.
|CLAT Exam Syllabus|
Subject areas with weightage:
1) General Knowledge/Current affairs: This section will test students on their knowledge on current affairs. This will mainly include the matters featured in the mainstream media in the present year. This section carries 50 marks.
2) Mathematics: This section deals with elementary mathematics and this includes maths covered in class 10th.This section carries 20 marks.
3) Logical reasoning: This section is mainly to identify candidate’s ability to identify patterns, logical links and illegal arguments. This includes logical sequences, analogies and syllogisms. Logical Reasoning carries 40 marks.
4) Legal Aptitude: This section tests candidates on prior knowledge of law and legal concepts. Questions will be framed with the help of legal propositions (described in the paper), and a set of facts to which proposition has to be applied. This section carries 50 marks.
5) English including comprehension: This section mainly deals with English based comprehension passages and grammar. This section carries 40 marks.